Storm and Hail Damage Repair Services Available to Residents of Wichita, KS, and Surrounding Communities
If you reside in the Wichita, Kansas, area, then you know how frequent and unpredictable storm damage can be. One minute your home is fine and then the next a storm rolls in, damaging your roofing, siding, or windows. Even the frequent hail we have in the area can be quite destructive. Thankfully, there is a reputable hail and storm damage contractor in the region that can provide the storm damage repair services you require – All Seasons Construction. Since 1991, we have been coming to the rescue of homeowners all over the area, helping to make their homes look and perform as good as new again. Partner with us, and we will make your hail or other storm damage a thing of the past.
Our Specialists Can Repair Every Facet of Your Wichita, KS, Home
All Seasons Construction has been serving the community longer than any other company in the region, and we believe it shows in the quality of the work we perform. We have mastered the art of storm damage repair, making us the go-to home improvement company in the Wichita, KS, area. In fact, unlike other home improvement contractors who will only repair one aspect of your home, we have specialists on hand who can fix:
- And more
Storm Damage Repair Worthy of Your Home
Whether your roof was damaged by a tornado or your siding was dented from hail, rest assured that our team will demonstrate professionalism and provide the world-class home improvement experience that you deserve. When the time comes to repair your hail or other storm damage, our factory-trained installers will go to work to repair your home with the utmost precision and skill to ensure that it will weather storms better in the future. And, to make sure that everything is meeting your satisfaction and running smoothly, your repair will be assigned to a project manager who will oversee the job. Plus, during the repair, we will make it our goal to minimize disturbances to your daily routine and keep our workspace in tip-top shape so it looks like we were never there. We are so confident in the work of our installers that we back all labor with a five-year labor warranty for your peace of mind.
What to do if you have hail or wind damage on your home?
- Call Us – Contact All Seasons Construction for a Free Inspection before contacting your Insurance Company. This will prevent you from having an “unpaid” claim against your insurance record if there isn’t enough damage. Insurance companies will not do an inspection without first starting a claim.
- Free Inspection – We will will do an inspection on your roof, siding, gutters and windows to determine if filing a claim is in your best interest.
- Filing Your Claim – If our All Seasons Construction roofing specialist identifies that there is sufficient damage to your home, then you should file a claim with your Insurance Company. You typically have one year to file a claim from the date of the storm but insurance requirements can vary.
- Set the Date – Notify All Seasons Construction when the insurance adjuster will do the inspection so we can ensure they identify all of the storm damage.
- Insurance Estimate – Once the insurance adjuster and our roofing specialist agree on all the areas of our home that need to be repaired from the storm, you will receive a check or the Actual Cash Value portion of your claim. We need a copy of the adjuster’s report to determine that everything is included that was discussed during the adjuster inspection.
- Installation – You will want to schedule the items to be repaired by All Seasons Construction.
- Final Invoice – After work is completed, All Seasons Construction will invoice your Insurance Company for the Recoverable Depreciation and any supplements. Your insurance company will then release the remaining funds to you directly.
- Referrals – Don’t forget, each client you refer to All Seasons Construction; we will pay $100.
Save your time and money by hiring a contractor that can repair all areas of your home affected by hail and other storm conditions. Contact All Seasons Construction today to get started with your storm damage repair project. We proudly serve all homeowners residing in Wichita, KS, and nearby cities.