The Roofing Contractors of Choice for Homeowners in Wichita, KS & Neighboring Communities
After a storm rolls in, the roofing contractors at All Seasons Construction are here to help Wichita, Kansas, area residents. Our team of experienced and specialized roofing contractors can repair any roof with ease or replace damaged roofs with a durable new roofing system, all according to industry best practices.
As premier roofing contractors, we are proud to install asphalt shingles from one of the most trusted manufacturers in the industry – GAF. Our favorite shingle to install on homes in the Wichita, KS, area is the Glenwood shake-look shingle, which offers such features as:
- Ultra-thick, triple-layer construction to provide maximum dimensionality
- FiberTech™ components that provide a Class A fire rating, the highest fire rating available
- Advanced Protection® technology that ensures the shingles can handle heavy wind speeds with optimal toughness
- Dura Grip™ adhesive seals to tightly secure the shingles and reduce the risk of shingle blow-off
- A Micro Weave™ Core to prevent splitting and cracking in the shingles and help your roof look its best and last longer
What’s more, we’re pleased to back our roofs with our exclusive five-year labor warranty, along with GAF’s Systems Plus manufacturer warranty, which covers the entire roofing system for 50 years and cost of installation labor for a lifetime. You can rest assured that your investment will be completely protected.
In addition to a durable product and outstanding warranties, when you work with our elite roofing contractors at All Seasons Construction, you’ll also receive unparalleled service. During a complimentary consultation, we’ll not only tell you all about our roofing systems and the options available, but also take the time to educate you on the importance of a well-ventilated attic space to help keep your home in tiptop shape.
To learn more about why we are the roofing contractors of choice in the Wichita, KS, area, contact All Season Construction today. We can make an appointment for you to meet with one of our sales specialists in the comfort of your own home or in our showroom.