Sales Consultant (Windows and Siding)
- Full Time
- Commission + benefits
- Sales Experience Required
- Wichita, Kansas
Join our team! When you work with All Seasons Construction, you work with the best. We are local and family-owned, have been serving Wichita area homeowners since 1991, and we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We are looking for experienced Sales Consultants to add to our team. We provide competitive benefits and paid training. Pay is based on un-capped commission, providing you with unlimited earning potential!
- Cultivate leads into profitable sales; follow up with prospective customers consistently.
- Meet with homeowners in their homes to assess their needs.
- Price company products based on client needs and company price list.
- Write comprehensive contracts.
- Review labor/material needs for each project.
- Coordinate the scheduling and management of each project with the Production Manager.
- Communicate with clients during job progress.
- Collect payments.
- Reports to Sales Manager.
- At least 3 years sales experience required.
- Solid history of sales success.
- Ability to multi-task; excellent time management and organization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication; strong interpersonal skills.
- Professional appearance and personality; demonstrated ability to maintain client and company confidentiality.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented; a team player who can work independently.
- Basic computer knowledge; proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Valid driver’s license; must pass background check, driving record check, and drug test.
- PAID training.
- Health/dental/vision insurance.
- Retirement benefits.
- Use of a company vehicle.
- Use of a company cell phone and equipment.
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Some evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
***Please tell us how you heard about us in your cover letter.***