Sales Consultant (Residential Remodeling)
- Full Time
- Commission + benefits
- Experience Required
- Wichita, Kansas
Join our team! When you work with All Seasons Construction, you work with the best. We are an established, family-owned business, looking for experienced Remodeling Sales Consultants to add to our team. We provide competitive health/dental/vision insurance, 24/7 access to a primary care doctor, retirement benefits, company vehicle, and company cell phone. Pay is based on un-capped commission, increasing your earning potential.
Workweek: Normal business hours and as needed; typically 40-45 hours
Payroll: Commission + benefits
- Cultivate leads into profitable sales.
- Meet with clients in home to assess needs.
- Plan designs, estimate projects, and write comprehensive contracts.
- Review subcontractor bids, labor needs, and material needs for each project.
- Coordinate the scheduling and management of each project with the Production Manager.
- Communicate with clients during job progress.
- Collect payments.
- Reports directly to the company Owner.
- 3+ years sales (or estimating) experience in the construction industry.
- Solid history of sales success.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of remodeling-specific construction materials, techniques, and processes.
- Ability to multi-task; excellent time management and organization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication; strong interpersonal skills.
- Professional demeanor; ability to maintain client and company confidentiality.
- Standard computer knowledge; proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and to climb on ladders.
- Valid driver’s license; must pass background check, driving record check, and drug test.