Exterior Carpenter / Window Installer
- Full Time
- Experience Required
- Wichita, Kansas
Join our team! All Seasons Construction, Inc. is a 27-year established, local remodeling company looking for a skilled carpenter for exterior remodeling.
The pay will be determined based on experience and adjusted after a preliminary 90 day probationary period where you will be able to show your skill set.
Project pictures and references are very welcome to show what you are capable of and help determine starting pay.
***Please include a resume and a cover letter, telling us why you are a great fit for this position.***
- Completing exterior remodeling work generally done by this company, such as:
- Window and door installation
- Siding installation
- Deck building
- Exterior trim installation
- Concrete work
- Supervising work done by other employees/subcontractors to ensure conformance with company standards and specifications.
- Inspecting completed work for conformance with work order specifications, project requirements, and compliance with applicable building and safety codes.
- Measuring and procuring materials for each project.
- Responsible for accurate and timely paperwork, including time cards, receipts, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years experience in exterior remodeling.
- Ability to bend, squat, and reach; ability to lift, push, or pull material up to 60 lbs.
- Ability to read, write, and speak in English.
- Ability to work at heights above 10 feet.
- Providing and caring for the majority of own tools.
- Basic knowledge of building codes and OSHA standards; commitment to safety at all times.
- Taking initiative, working independently or in a small team environment, and completing projects with limited assistance.
- Time management skills and solid work ethic.
- Possessing excellent communication/people skills; providing professional service to our customers.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must pass drug test, driving record check, background check, and pre-employment physical.
- Competitive wage based on skills and experience. ($15-18/hour starting)
- Health, dental, & vision insurance.
- 24/7 access to a primary care doctor.
- Holiday pay.
- Paid vacation.
- Retirement plan.
- Use of company vehicle or mileage reimbursement.
- Consistent, year-round work in the Wichita, KS area. The more skills and flexibility you have, the busier you will be.
- Work regular hours from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday – Friday, with opportunities for overtime.