- Full Time
- Experience Required
- Wichita, Kansas
Join our team! All Seasons Construction, Inc. is an established, local remodeling company looking to add another highly skilled carpenter for interior remodeling work (all aspects of remodeling kitchens and bathrooms).
The pay will be determined based on experience and adjusted after a preliminary 90 day probationary period where you will be able to show your skill set.
Project pictures and references are very welcome to show what you are capable of and help determine starting pay.
***Please include a resume and a cover letter, telling us why you are a great fit for this position.***
- Responsible for the full range of rough and finished skilled carpentry work.
- Supervising work done by other employees/subcontractors to ensure conformance with company standards and specifications.
- Inspecting completed work for conformance with work order specifications, project requirements, and compliance with building and safety codes and regulations.
- Measuring and procuring materials for each project.
- Responsible for accurate and timely paperwork, including time cards, receipts, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years experience in interior remodeling.
- Ability to bend, squat, and reach; ability to lift, push, or pull material up to 60 lbs.
- Ability to read, write, and speak in English.
- Providing and caring for the majority of own tools.
- Extensive experience in construction industry. Residential remodeling experience preferred. Proficiency in these tasks:
- Shower/bathtub installation
- Light drywall work
- Interior trim/door installation
- Tile installation
- Cabinet installation
- Appliance installation and hook-up
- Flooring installation
- Basic knowledge of building codes and OSHA standards; commitment to safety at all times.
- Taking initiative, working independently or in a small team environment, and completing projects with limited assistance.
- Time management, solid work ethic, dedication, positive attitude, and a high level of technical proficiency.
- Possessing excellent communication/people skills; providing professional service to our customers.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must pass drug test, background check, and pre-employment physical.
- Competitive wage based on skills and experience. ($15-18/hour starting)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 24/7 access to a primary care physician.
- Holiday pay.
- Paid vacation.
- Retirement plan.
- Use of company vehicle or mileage reimbursement.
- Consistent, year round work in the Wichita, KS area. The more skills and flexibility you have, the busier you will be.
- Work regular hours from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday – Friday, with opportunities to work overtime.
(Keywords: remodeling, residential, construction, carpenter, carpentry, kitchens, bathrooms, room addition, cabinetry, finish carpenter, trim carpenter, framing, drywall, home improvement.)