- Full Time
- Entry Level
- Wichita, Kansas
Join our team! All Seasons Construction, Inc. is a local, established residential remodeling company looking to add a carpenter helper.
This position entails assisting carpenters with interior and exterior remodeling projects, hauling materials, and maintaining a clean and safe job site.
The pay will be determined based on experience and adjusted after you demonstrate your skill set.
***Please include a resume and a cover letter, telling us why you are a great fit for this position.***
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must pass drug test and physical capacity test.
- Must pass background check.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to bend, squat, and reach; ability to lift, push, or pull material up to 60 lbs.
- Ability to work at heights above 10 feet.
- Taking initiative, working independently or in a small team environment, and completing projects with limited assistance.
- Time management skills and solid work ethic.
- At least 1 year of construction experience preferred.
- Competitive wage based on skills and experience. ($10-13/hour starting)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 24/7 access to a primary care physician.
- Holiday pay.
- Paid vacation.
- Retirement plan.
- Use of company vehicle or mileage reimbursement.
- Consistent, year round work in the Wichita, KS area. The more skills and flexibility you have, the busier you will be.
- Work regular hours from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday – Friday, with opportunities for overtime.
(Keywords: remodeling, residential, construction, carpenter, carpentry, kitchens, bathrooms, room addition, cabinetry, finish carpenter, trim carpenter, framing, drywall, home improvement.)